Montana NSF EPSCoR has released 3 separate seed funding programs as part of the CREWS RII Track-1 project, targeting different segments of Montana’s higher education landscape.
- The CREWS Research Seed Program is designed to fund innovative research related to water quality and build research capacity. This program will bring in new team members and projects in support of CREWS goals and objectives.
- PROPOSALS DUE: November 15, 2019
- The CREWS Competitive Seed Funding Opportunity for Tribal Colleges is designed to support research, capacity building, and STEM education across Montana’s Tribal Colleges. Aaron Thomas (UM) is running this program to increase inclusion of tribal colleges.
- PROPOSALS DUE: November 22, 2019
- The CREWS Competitive Seed Funding Opportunity: 2-4 Year Campuses is designed to support faculty and students and build research capacity in water quality and STEM areas across Montana’s academic institutions. This is a new program for us that we hope will allow smaller, non-research campuses to engage with the CREWS project to support faculty professional development and student workforce development outcomes.
- PROPOSALS DUE: November 25, 2019